Looking for a new role?
Looking for a role where the standards are high and so are the rewards? Where there are real opportunities to learn, develop and progress? Where hours are flexible and having fun is a big part of the job? Joining the ComXo community could be the right career move for you.
We call our values “The 4Ps’”: Politeness, Professionalism, Proficiency and Personality. Check out our values to see if the ComXo culture will suit you.
- Generous salary
- Up to 31 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Flexible shifts
- Health insurance cover
- Group personal pension plan
- Free parking
Training & Development
- Clear career path for every employee
- Excellent training through our in-house Academy
- Competency based progression programme
- Personal development plan and monthly 1-2-1s
- Free tickets to local events
- Company hosted events for you and your family
- Staff bake-off events
- Volunteering opportunities during working hours
ComXo is genuinely committed to diversity
- Age range 18 to 72
- 7 ethnic backgrounds
- 7:3 female to male ratio
- 5:2 male to female senior management team ratio
We encourage everyone to get involved
- Monthly updates from our MD with free lunch for all
- Opportunity to have your say in how we work
- Secret Supper Clubs
- Success Committee with MD
- Technology Working Group with MD
A few words from our team
The staff benefits are great and every year Andrew hosts a Shakespeare festival held in a magical location – it is a really fun event, with a bit of culture thrown in that the whole family can enjoy.
Virtual Personal Assistant
Feeling like a part of a warm supportive environment is really important to me and ComXo feels like one big family – they make coming to work a real pleasure.
Client Account Executive
ComXo is a great place to develop a career. I started ten years ago on Switchboard and am now working as Director of Customer Success, managing the on-boarding process with our high profile clients.
Director of Customer Success