ComXo Ltd Website Policy
Any products or services which we make available to You on or via the Sites are subject to additional terms and conditions which will be notified to You when You access the relevant parts of the Sites.
- Information about Us – We are ComXo Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales and our address is ComXo Ltd, 18 Horton Road, Datchet, Berkshire, SL3 9ER.If You have any questions, complaints or comments about the Sites, You may contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intellectual property rights– Your use of the Sites and their content grants no rights to You in relation to Our (or Our licensor’s) intellectual property rights including, without limitation, copyright, trade marks, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, videos and text or the intellectual property of third parties contained in the Sites.You may not, without limitation, copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way the services, web pages or materials on the Sites or the computer codes of elements comprising the Sites other than for Your own personal use. Subject to the above, You may download insubstantial excerpts of this content to Your hard disk for the purpose of viewing it provided that no more than one copy of any information is made.Any use other than that permitted under this clause 2 may only be undertaken with Our prior express authorisation.
- Links to and from other websites – We may provide links to other websites from time to time (via advertising or otherwise). These links are provided for Your ease of reference and convenience only. We do not control such third party websites and are not responsible for their contents. Our inclusion of links does not imply any endorsement of the material contained in such websites or any association with their operators. You acknowledge that We will not be party to any transaction or contract with a third party that You may enter into and We shall not be liable to You in respect of any loss or damage which You may suffer by using those websites. You agree that You will not involve Us in any dispute between You and the third party.
- Your use of the site – You agree that, in accessing or using the Sites, You will not:use the Sites in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal or otherwise unlawful activity; anduse the Sites for any purpose other than Your personal use.We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate Your access to the Sites at any time at Our discretion.
- Law and jurisdiction – These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England. Disputes arising in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.