Gateway Terms & Conditions
Permission to use the App
- We (ComXo Limited) give you permission to use the Business Gateway Application ("the App") made available to you via your employer for the purpose of you using and enjoying it according to this Agreement. Your licence to use the App is subject to (i) a pre-existing contractual relationship between us and your employer; and (ii) your prior acceptance of this Agreement and by downloading the App onto a mobile device, you agree to and will be bound by this Agreement.
- All IPR related to the software in the App is owned by us. Your licence is non-exclusive to you and you may not transfer, redistribute or sublicense the App and if you sell or otherwise dispose of the mobile device on which the App has been downloaded, you must first remove the App. You may not change, copy, reverse-engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify or create derivative works of the App, any updates or any part of the App, nor conceal, change or remove any markings which show who owns the information contained in the App.
- Except where you have permission to use the App, you will not obtain any rights of ownership or other rights (of whatever nature) in the App or in its contents.
Your privacy and personal information
- You agree that we may collect and use technical data and related information (including but not limited to technical information about your device, system and application software) that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of the App, any updates, support or other services directly related to the App. We may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve the products or services we provide to you.
- As between you and us, you are responsible for the security and integrity of the mobile device via which you access the App. We make no guarantees that the App will be available and/or work on your mobile device and shall be in no way liable to you for any inability to access the App. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that you have the necessary internet and/or mobile data connection.
Nature of digital content
- We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the App is free from defects, viruses and other malicious content and you acknowledge that there may be minor errors or bugs in it. We do not promise that it is compatible with any third party software or equipment. To avoid faults in the digital content, you must install any fixes, updates, or new releases as soon as reasonably possible after we tell you that they are available to be downloaded and use the App only on recommended third party software and equipment.
End of contract
- This Agreement remains effective until terminated by us and/or the contractual relationship between us and your employer terminates. Your rights under this Agreement will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any of its terms.
Limit on our responsibility to you
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury) or arising under applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information, we are not legally responsible for (i) any losses that were either not foreseeable to you and us when this agreement was formed, or that were not caused by any breach on our part; and (ii) business losses.
- The App is provided to you without warranty of any kind.
- No one other than a party to this Agreement has any rights to enforce any term of this Agreement.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.